Thursday, January 31, 2008

Ryan Seacrest - The Host Of American Idol

Ryan Seacrest

Ryan Seacrest

Ryan Seacrest was the host of the 59th Primetime Emmy Awards that aired live last night and let’s just say he didn't get the best of reviews.

The ratings were the second lowest ever coming in at 13.1 million viewers.

I didn’t actually watch the show so I can’t judge on his hosting abilities. Did you guys think Ryan sucked?

I'm sure Ryan isn't getting too bent out of shape about his horrible ratings, he has 100 other jobs to fall back on.

1 comment:

Cynth G. said...

What are you talking about? Ryan is one of the funniest guys I know. I'm five months pregnant and he makes me laugh so hard that I sometimes soak myself. He's hillarious and although I didn't watch the Emmy's that year, I'm very sorry I miss him.