Monday, February 18, 2008

In The American Idol Top 24 - Alaina Whitaker

Alaina Whitaker

Alaina Whitaker!

  • Age: 16
  • Hometown: Tulsa, OK
  • Favorite Quote: "The desire for success should be greater than the fear of failure."
  • Audition City: Dallas
  • Musical Influences: Martina McBride, Faith Hill, Patsy Cline, Christina Aguilera, Celine Dion

  • Favorite male pop artists?
    Keith Urban, Dierks Bentley, Billy Currington, Justin Timberlake.
  • Favorite female pop artists
    Martina McBride, Celine Dion, Christina Aguilera.
  • When did you first start to sing?
    When I was about 4-5 ... big sister sang before me so I followed in my big sissie's footsteps. My pawpaw heard me singing riding my bike and thought I was good for my age, and that's when it started.
  • Do you have any formal singing training?
    No!
  • What other talents do you have?
    I am the captain of the pom squad at my school so I love to dance. I run track. I'm also pretty good at shoppin

No comments: